Guided personal fishing experiences
Guided personal fishing experiences
Anglerman Fishing Adventures has partnered with VisitTo.se for booking and purchasing of our experiences. Click the links for more info and booking.
We want to inform you so that you can feel assured that we always prioritize your safety. Anglerman fishing adventures closely follow the directive of the Swedish Public Health Authority on how to best protect our guests and employees from the Coronavirus, Covid-19.
Our activities usually take place in private individual small groups between 1-8 people. We work proactively with both the disinfecting surfaces and equipment we use in connection with our activities, as well as providing hand sanitizer and enabling good hand hygiene.
All our activities take place at 90% in an outdoor environment, and we adapt these to the greatest extent possible to ensure that the recommended distance is kept between all participants. As extra precautions, we review, adjust and adapt concepts and packaged trips, all in order to optimize the safety of our guests during their stay and employees.
All accommodation facilities we work with also operate under the same principle.
Anglerman is run and owned by Michael Nyberg.
Anglerman is working on delivering experiences in fishing tourism to customers from all over the world and is operational everything from local to global, depending on the customers’ wishes. We work with the mantra “By fishermen, for fishermen” since we know what we ourselves are looking for as fishermen when we head out on our own trips and adventures. With years of arranging fishing trips, and the knowledge we have as engaged fishermen themselves, we are confident in delivering exactly the experience you are looking for your wishes and knowledge.
Anglerman Fishing Adventures work with sustainability in its operations is important from both a client perspective and self-development. Below we describe some briefly how we work with sustainability as a key element to consider in the business all parts.
– In all our activities, we communicate the importance of respecting and caring for the environment we are staying in the basis of both the environment, social and economic aspects. This is to increase our customers’ minds while minimizing the risk of a negative impact. For example highlight the importance of respecting roam and what it means, local regulations, Anglermans policy on the handling of catch and bycatch.
– Catch & Release advocated and embraced when required in all of our fishing activities to nurture stocks for the opportunity to continue fishing without negative impact.
– At the serving of refreshments to customers, we take on local ingredients with less environmental impact in production as far as possible.
– Active selections according to our conditions always choose to most sustainable friendly option in our purchase of the equipment and consumable materials, selecting suppliers with pronounced durability profiling in its production. For example, 4-stroke snowmobiles instead of 2-stroke engine. Eco & locally produced products in the choice of food to reduce our own total footprints in delivering activities.
– We are working to become certified at the appropriate level on the basis of our relationship to sustainability. No certification, however, is not yet completed.
– Participation in various local, national or global project that promotes the positive development of the environment we operate in. For example improving fishing environmental activities- & environmental measures or projects that increase public awareness of everyone’s impact, both positive and negative depending on our choices about how to invoke the sustainability of our ethos.