½-day fly fishing guiding of children
Location: Älvdalen, Northern Dalarna.
Let your child learn to fly fish by experienced guide while you may fish on your own hundred meters away ....
Is your child interested in fly fishing like yourself? All we parents also know that it is easier to absorb new information if it is someone other than their parents who give it to the child. Anglerman gives you the opportunity to experience the best of both worlds, you as a parent may use your fishing time to your own fishing while we take care of your children and help them become better fly fisherman and above all have fun within sight of the parent. We go through everything from equipment, knots and Fly tips to casting and fishing techniques. That there will be jams in both lines, leaders and flies that get stuck everywhere, are we used to. We also have the knowledge to help the child raise their level and develop a fun and effective fishing.
We provide both fishing and wading equipment including life jacket and, if necessary safety line as part of the experience.
Price: 295 Euros
The price includes:
- 4 hours of fishing in still or running water, depending on conditions and requirements in Älvdalen.
Optional morning, afternoon or evening fishing.
- Fishing license for 1 child and 1 parent for the day.
(We only take one child at a time for safety reasons and to provide full focus on its development.) *
- Fishing Equipment for the child containing fly rod, neoprene waders, life jacket and safety rope attached to the guide if needed.
- Refreshments for both children and adults during the tour.
- Transport to and from the fishing ground from central Älvdalen.
- Fly box to the child as it may keep.
-Loan of polarizing goggles to the child.
*: Swimming ability is a requirement for a child to fish if wading in flowing water.
Oral certificate of a parent is required.
Possibility to book on:
Fishing equipment to the parent.
Warm welcome on a developing fishing trip for both children and parents who might weld together you through your joint interest for life.
For reservations and information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or www.anglerman.se